And 3rd place in the Painting category in grades K - 2nd goes to Drew Reeves!!! Yes that is right. Drew's painting won 3rd place county wide in the Troy Fest Art Show. We are so proud of Drew. He has come so far. Drew was the one in pre-school and Kindergarten that only used one crayon to color the entire picture. He really didn't have much interest in art and drawing until this year when he started art at school. I have seen great improvement in his ability and I know it is because of the wonderful Art Program and teacher we have at our school. He loves it! He still is not crazy about sitting down and coloring in a coloring book or a color sheet but he loves to express his creativity using a blank sheet of paper! Someone told me today he gets it from the Reeves side of the family but I hate to disagree...I think he gets it from my side of the family!! Winning this award is something Drew has accomplished first in our family and I am so excited for him.
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Troy Fest Art Show
And 3rd place in the Painting category in grades K - 2nd goes to Drew Reeves!!! Yes that is right. Drew's painting won 3rd place county wide in the Troy Fest Art Show. We are so proud of Drew. He has come so far. Drew was the one in pre-school and Kindergarten that only used one crayon to color the entire picture. He really didn't have much interest in art and drawing until this year when he started art at school. I have seen great improvement in his ability and I know it is because of the wonderful Art Program and teacher we have at our school. He loves it! He still is not crazy about sitting down and coloring in a coloring book or a color sheet but he loves to express his creativity using a blank sheet of paper! Someone told me today he gets it from the Reeves side of the family but I hate to disagree...I think he gets it from my side of the family!! Winning this award is something Drew has accomplished first in our family and I am so excited for him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Between Drew and Brock you and Tracie have some lil artists!! It looks great!
that is great! you have some cute, artistic kids :)
Thanks you girls!!!
Impressive work!
Post a Comment