Sunday, November 1, 2009
Drew's Birthday Party
Drew will be 8 tomorrow so we celebrated his birthday today. We went back to Dream Field Farms and Pumpkin Patch. It was the best place to have Drew's party since he so loves a farm! I highly recommend it for a party or just if you want to take your family. We had only close friends and family with our very own Party hostess that took around and did all the acitivties with us. Several of the favorites were the corn boxes, pig races, and the cow train!! The inflatables are most fun too!! It was the perfect afternoon for his party, it actually felt like fall! While sitting here typing this post I realized that his 1st birthday was farm themed too! He has had 2 John Deere tractor parties!! So, I guess this little boy does really love the farm!! We had a great time today celebrating Drew's 8th birthday!! We love you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment