Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy 8th Birthday Drew!!!


I can hardly believe that 8 years ago today that I was handed the most precious baby boy ever! He came into the world as fast as he could and has not slowed down not one bit! I expected to be in labor with him all day long since I was 13 1/2 months before with Will! Maybe the fact that it was only 13 1/2 months before that my body was still not completely back to normal! Even though Drew spit up nearly every bottle he drank, he was the happiest most laid back baby! Since Will was still "a baby" too, I would put Drew in his bouncy seat on top of the kitchen table and then put a gate at the door so there was no way that Will could get to Drew! I was so worried that Will would hurt him and not realize it. He never did, well at least when he was a baby!!! Drew would go to sleep by himself and would wake up in the morning so happy! Drew wasn't planned by me and Jason but God planned him for us! I learned then that God's plans were so much better than mine!! Drew by far is the BEST surprise I have ever been given. I love to watch him. He is the most observant little boy I have ever been around! It doesn't take him long to figure out anything or anybody! He LOVES trailers and anything you can pull a trailer with. If he doesn't have a trailer, he will find something he can pull with his bike or scooter. He can make anything a ramp to drive tractors or trucks onto a trailer with. He amazes me everyday! I love mostly watching him with Kate. I can tell he loves her so much and is going to be very protective of her. He loves to play with her and help her get he babies where they need to be. His favorite thing to do is to push her in her pink battery operated car. It has a long handle on it and he loves to connect the laundry basket it to it so she can pull "a trailer"!! He has the best personality and if you aren't careful he will tell you just what you may not want to hear!! He is the kindest and most loving child even though he sometimes doesn't act like it. You can see his heart, it is huge!! Happy Birthday Drewbaby, you make daddy and me so proud!!! We Love you so very much!!!











post signature

No comments: