It was the perfect afternoon to celebrate! It certainly didn't feel like the middle of November, it felt more like the middle of June!!
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
That is what kind of birthday party Kate had! You all have heard me say that she loves Mickey Mouse so that is the birthday she had!! We invited a few of her friends and most of my friends children that are so very special to me. Most of my friends kids are boys so they had a football game going on in the front yard too!! With only 4 of my special friends being girls they opted out of football to play with the babies!! Since Jason and i were gone for most of this past week, I had to have Kate's entire party planned before I left. I did pretty good I think! I ordered the cake them same time I ordered Drew's and got all her party supplies when I got his so that was pretty easy! I stressed over what the little kids would do, I hated to rent an inflatable that I would pay so much for and then send it back. That is just such a waste of money so I search on the internet for a Mickey Mouse inflatable and found a Small one that you can set up yourself. The only problem was that is was sold out or discontinued on every website I found it on! Next search was ebay...there was one. I watched it for 2 days and then registered for esnipe and set my bid. In the very last second I won it!!! I was so excited!! It was her present from Bibbie and Deeda. She loves it!! There is a picture of Mickey and each of his friends at each corner of the bounce house. She loves to run up to each one of them and give them hugs!! It is so cute! It not only is a bounce house but also it has a slide and a soft ball pit!
It was the perfect afternoon to celebrate! It certainly didn't feel like the middle of November, it felt more like the middle of June!!
It was the perfect afternoon to celebrate! It certainly didn't feel like the middle of November, it felt more like the middle of June!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment