Saturday, November 21, 2009

Trying to get the perfect Christmas Card picture!!

Is that even possible? Since I got a new camera for my birthday I wanted to take my own picture for my Christmas card this year. I just knew I could do as good as any professional. What I have learned is that it is possible but next time I will do it when Kate has had a full nap and is not getting sick and I must have something really good to bribe the boys with!

Take 1 - is okay of the boys but Kate wasn't looking at the camera! Plus I decided that I needed the to be in front of the door!













Take 3 - This one is okay of Kate, The boys, don't know what they are doing!!






















Take 4 - Great of Ben and Kate but I have no clue what Will and Drew are looking at. You would think an 8 and 9 year old knew what it meant when I said look at the camera!!











Take 6 - This time Will and Drew are looking and smiling, Ben well he is smirking and Kate is not in the mood!!












Take 12 - Lizzie, Lacey and Walker pull up and that made Kate really excited!!














Take 14 - Trying to get a picture for Bibbie and Deeda















Take 18 - Trying to get a picture of 6 is much harder to do that getting one of 4!
















Take 33 - Lacey kept trying to fix her hair!























Take 46 - Back to trying to get one for myself!














Take 50 - Drew trying to get Kate to look at Lacey and smile...













Take 51 - It is not working...















Take 58 - What is Drew looking at?














Take 71 - This one was almost perfect but Drew has his head too into Will!!













Take 126 - No words by now, This was the last take and I had had it. After 126 pictures, I got 1, just 1 I could use. Of course, I am not going to show it to you because then I would have not reason to send out cards. But I will tell you it was the 11th picture I took!! If I had only known...I would have been in a much better mood last night!! Oh, well! Better luck next time!!












post signature

1 comment:

Katie said...

Elly I have laughed my a... off at this post! I feel your pain! The addition of each little body puts a whole new spin on picture taking. The kids are all adorable. Happy belated birthday to Kate! How does that happen?!!! Have a great Thanksgiving! Love to you!