
Monday, September 1, 2008
Look what Kate can do now!!!
Today has really been a laid back day at our house. Drew spent the night with Walker and Will spent the night with Neemama and Papa. Jason had to work this morning so me, Kate and Ben had a nice quiet morning. Ben of course played Indiana Jones on the Wii all morning and I played too once Kate took her nap. We went to Mama Sally and Granddaddy's for lunch and then back home. Will went with Amy and Drew came home with us. Ben went back to the Wii and Kate played in the den while I did some laundry. Jason got off work early and took Drew to the farm. Then it is nap time again for Kate and Ben and I got in the bed to watch John and Kate plus 8! We both fell asleep!! Now back to what Kate can do...Ben was ready to come to Bibbie and Deeda's so we went over there. I laid on the floor while Kate played and she crawled over to me, pulled up and then let go. My baby girl can stand up all by herself now.
She is also very smart. I had pulled my hair clip out while I was lying down and she picked it up and tried to put it back in my hair! We made a video of her doing all of her new things. It is so long it won't upload. I will keep trying and I will let you know if I get it done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment