On Ben's soccer team, we have the 2 most adorable girls in all of Kindergarten. They are both in Ben and Walker's class. During the game they were defenders. At least I think that is what you call them. They were standing on the line in front of the goal defending it! Anyway, we weren't getting much action on our end of the field, which is good for us but not for the other team! They (the girls) were trying not to get bored! They were being such "girls" that I had to get a video of it. I just Love them!! Do know they went on to do cartwheels and dance a little more but the video gets cut short because Will poured water down my pants. yes, cold water while I was already wet and cold from the rain. I was sitting in a chair leaning forward a little. It looked like I had wet my pants! I am guessing it was an accident. I do not think he would have done it on purpose! I hope you enjoy! Maybe I can post more next game!

1 comment:
OMG, I just laughed out loud!! That video is hilarious!
Post a Comment