Saturday, September 27, 2008

Roll Tide!!!


Roll Tide Roll!!! I must admit I had already set myself up for a loss today and I was okay with it so you must know how excited I am that the TIDE ROLLED tonight. Elizabeth and Brett went to the game. Brett is a Georgia fan!! We have Walker and Lacey and we all went out to Wendy and Kevin Watson's to watch the game. We had tons of little Bama fans around. They had their own little game going on outside. I debated on leaving at half time because Kate was so tired. I knew if I left we would quit doing good. I decided to leave, Kate and her rest was more important than football! I was right about us leaving though. As soon as I got home and the game started Georgia started scoring. Luckily we were able to hold on to a GREAT Win!! I just hope we play this way come November! Roll Tide!!

And P.S. I did cheer for Auburn today. I HATE Tennessee. And one last Go Rebels!!!



post signature

No comments: