Last night was soccer night. Will and Drew and Ben's games were at the same time. I sat between fields and watched 2 games at one time. It was hard because both games were close games. Ben's team won their game 2 - 1. Will and Drew's game ended in a 2-2 tie. We had to have a kick off. Good thing was Brock and Will both scored to give us 4 points, bad thing was the other team scored too so we still ended in a tie. It was a real bummer because they played much better than the other team and their coach was a bear - a female bear. She complains about everything. Anyway, Ben's team had pictures so we had to get their early. It gave me some time to get some pictures of my own. Last year when Drew was on the ALL-Stars he, Walker, Ben and Press had the numbers 1,2,3 & 4 on their jerseys. This year Drew moved up but I was determine to give the boys the same jersey numbers but Press ordered a larger shirt so he got the last number on the team which was #19. So this year Ben, Walker and Press were 17,18, & 19. Then I get Will and Drew's jerseys and they were 15 & 16. I did not ask for those jerseys they just gave them to me that way. So I had to take this picture. It is so cute. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and Roll Tide!!
Friday, September 26, 2008
Soccer Night
Last night was soccer night. Will and Drew and Ben's games were at the same time. I sat between fields and watched 2 games at one time. It was hard because both games were close games. Ben's team won their game 2 - 1. Will and Drew's game ended in a 2-2 tie. We had to have a kick off. Good thing was Brock and Will both scored to give us 4 points, bad thing was the other team scored too so we still ended in a tie. It was a real bummer because they played much better than the other team and their coach was a bear - a female bear. She complains about everything. Anyway, Ben's team had pictures so we had to get their early. It gave me some time to get some pictures of my own. Last year when Drew was on the ALL-Stars he, Walker, Ben and Press had the numbers 1,2,3 & 4 on their jerseys. This year Drew moved up but I was determine to give the boys the same jersey numbers but Press ordered a larger shirt so he got the last number on the team which was #19. So this year Ben, Walker and Press were 17,18, & 19. Then I get Will and Drew's jerseys and they were 15 & 16. I did not ask for those jerseys they just gave them to me that way. So I had to take this picture. It is so cute. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and Roll Tide!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment