Friday, February 13, 2009

Gettin' Fitted for the "Man's Suit"

For those of you that do not know, my sister-in-law, Jason's sister Amy is getting married! We are all very excited and are looking forward to the upcoming wedding as it is getting closer by the day! When Amy told the boys she was getting married, she asked them also to be in her wedding. They all said yes they would be in it but Ben said "I am not wearing one of those man suits!" Well, tonight we went for the boys and Jason all to get measured. They have all said that they were not wearing the man suit but when they got there tonight they were so excited! When you are getting fitted they only give you 1 shoe to try on. The boys totally did not understand this. They asked Jason why they were only getting 1 shoe for the wedding!!I can hardly wait to see them all dressed up. The whole family is in the wedding so I hope we will get some really nice family shots all dressed up. Sorry I don't have pictures of Kate and I getting fitted for our dresses but those wouldn't be as cute as these. Rose Wise in Luverne is making Kate's dress and My dress has been ordered and I hope it comes in soon. It is going to be so pretty I just hope it looks good on me. The one I tried on was a couple of sizes too small so it was hard to get "the picture!"
Will had to try on the most coats. He was hard to fit but we finally found one that fit just right!



















Drew was 2nd to get measured. He really liked this coat. He had to check himself out in the mirror.
By the time we got to Ben we had this stuff about figured out. I figured he would wear the same size coat as Drew but he didn't and it was a good thing because Drew didn't want to share his coat or shoes!!
Kate had fun looking at her self in the mirrors!

Jason has lost so much weight his neck now measures a 16 1/2. It has never been that small as long as we have been together. I guess I need to loose weight too so I will look as good as he does!!












For all of you interested Kate is the Wedding Planner!!!






















post signature

4 comments:

Katie said...

Elly this is such a cute post! What fun! The entire fam in a wedding! The boys look so cute in their "man suits." That Kate is a doll! If you're ever interested in selling her clothes, I'd be willing to strike up a deal with ya!

Mrs. Gray's Class said...

They are all going to be so handsome - what has Jason been doing to lose all that weight - he looks great!

The Reeves Family said...

Thanks! Jason and 20 other guys from work have put $100 in a pot to see who can loose the most weight by April 5th. He walks everynight for about an hour and just watches what he eats. It really makes me sick that he has lost it so fast! It is so easy for men. If he loses the most he wins $2000!! We can use that anytime!

Carlene said...

Those pictures can make a mother tear up. They all look so handsome and old. Jason does look great, but so do you by the way.