Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Too Cute not to post!!

My favorite song to listen to on the radio these days is Single Ladies by Beyonce! I know...but I just love the music not really that in to the lyrics. Well, Kate likes it too and her Aunt Amy is already teaching her to dance! We really need to make plans for her dance studio in the RV garage!! Every time the song comes on the radio she starts moving her hands to the music! I downloaded it from itunes so we can watch her dance all the time! She is just too cute!! Enjoy!!



post signature

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That put a smile on my face today! Thank you....

Carlene said...

That is the cutest thing! I love it!

curtis family said...

Ummm...tell Kate that she is not a single lady! We will start saving for the ring!

Anonymous said...

That was too cute Kate, I needed that this morning. I'm sure Beyonce would enjoy seeing your little dance..lol