After a recent scare here in Troy, it has brought life a little more into perspective for me and I have decided to make my blog private. If you would like me to add your name to the readers list please send me an email so I can add you. I hate to have to do this but I feel like it is the best thing for my family. Thanks,

6 comments:
so glad you too decided to do this. a friend of mine did this too a year ago and told me that it would bring a lot more peace of mind. so i am hopeful for that. add me to the list: katiehbeall@gmail.com
add me. holly.pugh.qgjz@statefarm.com
Hey Elly! I tried to leave you a comment last week on here after Kate's program post and it wouldn't let me through:( Anyhoo, I was going to wish a happy belated Mother's Day to one of my mommy models! Please add me to your list. Hope all is well with those pretty kiddos and you guys are looking forward to summer days ahead! Love you!
kepuccio@yahoo.com
Add me, cmitch1961@yahoo.com
I probably need to do the same thing! sbaker@troycable.net
Very wise decision! Please add me to the list, I love keeping up with you and your precious family!
ajohnson@troy.edu
Post a Comment