I took my 3rd trip in 3 years to the Montgomery Zoo (well actually 4th because Drew went twice due to the swine flu outbreak, long story) Friday with Ben's class. Mrs. Jordan, his teacher, had enough parents there that I only had to keep up with Ben which was awesome. I took Kate along with us since I don't plan going back until she is in 1st grade!! We walked along with Elizabeth and Walker and another one of Ben's friends Johnathan and his mom, dad and brother. The boys had a great time. I think Ben's favorite was the lions. They were being lazy and just laying around. Ben said they were like him!! I guess he thinks he is lazy!! LOL!! Lizzie asked him if he thought the lions liked to play video games like he does too!! He just laughed. I liked the elephants. They had 3 this year. One of them is a baby and we watched him play in the water. He really was cute! Kate had fun i guess, she didn't say much but she loved the train ride. The monkeys, all kinds of them were a favorite as always, they were near as bad as they were last year!! We thought the alligator may be fake because they are building a new exhibit for it but as we walked back by him he had moved into the water. Those animals are just eery!! They do look so not real that you could be fooled!! Is was such a wonderful day I got to spend with Ben and Kate. He was so sweet, I asked him if he wanted me to leave Kate at home or take her with us and he wanted her to go!! Thank God, I just don't think I can go back for several years!!

No comments:
Post a Comment