Sunday, May 9, 2010

Field Trip!!

May 5th was the annual Accelerated Reader (AR) Trip to the Biscuits game at school. One of which my boys never qualify for. Those that get to partake in this trip are the top 10 readers in each grade. After I get homework done for 3 boys, I just do not have time to do AR with them and I just don't really like the program so I don't make them do it. Since part of it is my fault that they don't get to go, my friend Joy and I decided we were rewarding our kids to a day out of school and to the Biscuits game for doing such a good job over all at school. All the boys have made all A's all year and we felt that was worth celebrating!! Except that her daughter, Gracie, is probably the top reader in 3rd grade but her twin brother, Lawson, isn't!! She does it all herself. She loves to read! And we are so proud of her! We had a great time at the Biscuits game with the kids. They won 2-1 against the Jacksonville Suns! We are so proud of our kids and so thankful for our teachers that do an awesome job teaching our kids!!


























post signature

No comments: