On May 19, Will and Drew both had field day at school and Ben had 3 performances of the 1st grade play! I was at school all day! Field Day was so hot but the kids had a blast! They have water inflatables, all different kinds of relays and a dance station! It was nice to get to go inside for a break to watch Ben in his play. It was about mice!! Yes I know, I hate mice, but these 1st graders were the cutest mice I have ever seen! The play was about mice from outer space that wanted to come live where the real mice live but the real mice didn't want to accept them since they were different. When the cat gets after the baby mouse the alien mice save the baby mouse and the real mice realize that even though they look different they can still be friends!! It was a good play!
May 20th, Jason's birthday was also Ben's Field Day and Kate's Play Day at school. I enjoyed Ben's field day, he really used his personality in his dancing. He got Down!! He had so much fun and he LOVED the water slides! When his field Day was over I checked the boys out and we went to Kate's play day. When we got there she was doing bubbles and then they played in cool whip!! Yum!! It was also her last day of school! I can hardly believe the school year is done. Jason's grandparents from Texas came in town for his birthday and to see the boys play baseball. We had Jason's birthday party at his parents house. We had his favorite meal, homemade tacos!!
May 21st we had 2 ballgames, Drew at 5:45 and Will at 7:30. Drew's team lost by 1 and Will's team had to forfeit because all their players didn't show. They played a practice game and won but it still counts as a loss.
May 22, Ben had his last Coach Pitch game for the year. He hit a home run and a double and triple I think. They won and came in 2nd place overall in the league and 1st in their division! They played so good!! After the game we had a team party and he got a trophy!
May 23, I had a shower I was helping with but had to miss because Kate had a fever.
May 24 was Awards Day for Ben. He got an Art Award and the All A award. He was also awarded the Good Citizenship award for his class. That is voted on by his classmates!! I was so proud of him!! That night Will had a baseball game against the Rays.
May 25th was Drew and Will's Awards Day. Drew received the All A Award and Will received the All A award and the National Physical Fitness Award. I am so proud of them. They worked so hard this year!!
So, here we are to today! I am headed back over there today for ice cream parties!!





1 comment:
Yay for summer! I'd like to think your calendar will be less full, but I know those kiddos will fill it up this summer too! Kate is too cute. Love the Cool Whip! What fun!
Post a Comment