Today was mother's day, it was just like every other day in my life, except for the fact that my children made me cards and my husband gave me a card and 2 gift cards!! Other than that the boys were their same ole selves, making me tell them 1000 times to get dressed, clean up and be nice. There punishment...having to eat lunch and snack at school all week!! I asked them, why they couldn't be nice to me for just one day!! They had not response!!
I am so very blessed to have the most wonderful mother in the world that has taught me volumes in how to be just like her. Of course she had the very best teacher and that was my Nana, her mother. I love them more than words can tell.
And even though my kids were not nice to me today, I really didn't expect them to be! I love them more than anything else in this world and my life revolves around them! I thank God daily for picking me to be their mom. I hope that everything that I am doing in raising them is the right thing. I often wonder if they hear anything I am saying and hopefully one day I will know. Thank you God for my 4 miracles, I am blessed to be their mom and I am blessed to have my mom! All 5 of you rock my world and I love you!!

1 comment:
Happy Mother's day. What a precious picture you and your kiddos make! I am learning that for boys, it is just too much for them to show the love and be nice. The heartening thing is that they still love us mamas beyond words.
Post a Comment