Jason wasn't going to let him go hunting today since he just got his cast off, he was afraid he would hurt his arm. I told Jason, if he hadn't hurt his arm by now he certainly was not going to hurt it shooting a gun! Luckily Jason listened to me and took Ben with him. They were in the Big House, all four of them, and Drew spotted the deer. Jason put Ben on the deer and then out walked another deer, what looked like a buck and before Jason could say anything, Bang goes the gun and down goes the Doe! Jason couldn't believe it! He did it all by himself. Ben hasn't shot a gun in a year, it is all the practice he gets on Big Buck Hunter Pro on the iPad!! He was just playing it today before he went hunting!! He was so excited!! I wish Jason had a video camera with him when the boys hunt so I can see it. I hate missing these big moments the boys have. Next time, hopefully, I'll be posting about a Big Buck they have killed!!
No comments:
Post a Comment