
Today is Drew's 9th Birthday. Today I am thankful for him. He is one of a kind, nothing about him is anything like Will, Ben or Kate. He certainly keeps me on my toes 24/7. He has ever since I found out I was pregnant with him in March of 2001. Of all of my children, he is the one and only one that can truly show his love for his siblings. He doesn't want anything to happen to them and worries about them when I tell them I am going to leave them if they don't come on. He will even hang back waiting on them. I guess he thinks he can protect them so he might as well get left too!! Of course I would never leave them but you have to keep them on their toes too!!
I wish sometimes I could crawl into to his little mind. I can sit and watch him and you can tell his mind is going 90 to nothing! He is so clever and never misses a beat! He is growing so tall but not putting on any weight. He looks like a skeleton with skin hanging on it. He eats like a horse but has one heck of a metabolism!! He obviously didn't get that from me!!
I am so glad Drew was in God's plans for us. Our family nor our lives would be the same without him!! Daddy and I am are so very proud of you Drew and even though I feel like I fuss at you everyday and stay on you like white on rice about getting things done, I want you to know that I do it because I love you more than words can say and I hope that one day you will understand it all. You are so much like me and I love most of all the time the 2 of us spend together!! Happy Birthday Drew. Daddy and I love you very much!!

2 comments:
Happy birthday Drew! I hope it is a wonderful day!
This is precious. Happy Happy Birthday to him.
Post a Comment