Finally, Ben lost his 1st tooth! He is 7 1/2 and in the 2nd grade! Will and Drew were both in Kindergarten when they lost their 1st tooth. They were 6. I was beginning to think that he wasn't going to loose any teeth!! We were getting ready for the Christmas Parade, he was hungry and got a granola bar to eat. He bit into it and he came running to me crying. It hurt he said! I looked at it and told him to go show his daddy. He was scared to let Jason pull it. I got a paper towel, He let me look, because I have them convinced that I don't pull teeth and I really don't. I hate them. But this one was just right! And out it came! The permanent tooth was already coming in behind it so he is not completely snaggled tooth! The one next to it won't be too far behind this one! He is going to look so different with big teeth! But he will still be as cute as ever!!

No comments:
Post a Comment