
Sunday, November 14, 2010
What a Busy Weekend!!
Man, I am glad it is Sunday!! We have had a busy weekend. We ended the weekend celebrating Kate's 3rd Birthday a little early, which I will post about later...Saturday was Troy University's Homecoming and Sunday was Children's Sabbath at Church which all 4 children were involved it. This year Drew and Ben walked with The Boy Scouts in the parade and Jason , Kate, Will and I sat on the reviewing stand with all the University, City and County officials. The parade was very good this year and the weather was perfect!! We tailgated for just a little bit then I had to come home and finish getting ready for Kate's party. I have cleaned, Joann has cleaned, Mrs. Vickie has cleaned, Jennifer has cleaned, the carpet man has come, John has painted and I wish my house would stay this way forever...So much for wishing!! Sunday rolled around and it was time for Children's Sabbath. Ben and Drew were greeter, Will was an usher, they all sang and Kate participated in her last cradle roll!! She will be 3 on Tuesday and graduates from the nursery!! Have truly have mixed emotions about this. My baby is growing up :( but I don't have to keep the nursery anymore either!!! Yay!! Today, also was the day that the 2nd graders receive their Bibles. After waiting 2 years since Will got his, Ben finally got his own Bible! I am so proud of my boys. They all did a great job!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment