
Tonight was the Annual Christmas Parade. The kids always ride the float with Jason so I get a little peace for myself before they get off the float. Kate was a little unsure about it this year but Jason said once they got started that she loved it! When they got off we watch the rest of the parade in front of Momma
Goldbergs with the Lowery's. Kate was so excited when Santa came around on the firetruck! I hope she won't be scared this year when we have our picture taken with him!!





Lacey gave Jason this tie one Christmas. I think she was in the 3rd grade and she bought it at the TES School Christmas store! He wears it every year in the parade!

Kate spots Santa


She was so excited!!

1 comment:
Enjoyed all the Christmas stories and catching up with those busy Reeves' kids! I love that tie story! Merry Christmas to all of you...official greetings in the mail very soon.
Post a Comment