We got Kate's tree out last night. She was so excited to decorate it. She was trying to sing "O Christmas Tree" but it just came out as "Kissmas tree, kissmas tree" she had a great tune going but those were the only words she knew! Every now and then she would sing "Jingle Bells"! She re-arranged the ornaments several times and has done it several more times since. She wanted a star for her tree and we went to Wal-mart to get one, but they didn't have one. She is ready to get the other decorations out so I guess we will work on that this weekend. I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving!!

2 comments:
I love your new blog design! I also love the fact that Kate has a pink tree just for her! That is a great idea!
Thanks Jennifer! I did it myself!! Did the red paper go all the way down? I am having trouble with blogger! You need to get Lucie Rose one. They are $20 at Wal-mart!!
Post a Comment