Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Lizzie!

Since Aunt Lizzie has been wanting Kate to crawl she decided today, Lizzie's Birthday was the day she was going to do it! Yes, my baby Kate is now mobile. I can't believe it. Everytime she goes a good way I miss it on camera. Here is a short video of her crawling. The other video is of her trying, then she stops and you can hear Jason ask her if she just wants to stand up and then she tries! She has done that several times today too! I think she may crawl a little and then take off walking. My what will we do then? After she tried to get on her feet she fell back and then started clapping! I turned the camera off right as she did it. It was just precious!!

2 comments:

sellers6 said...

Go Kate!!! It looks like she is just going to stand right up and start walking!!! She is so cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG!! That is an awesome birthday present!! I must see this in person tomorrow!!