Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Here she goes!!

Okay, This is just precious!!

6 comments:

Leah said...

This is so adorable! Chase and I watched it together, he would clap everytime he heard you say "Yeay Kate"! Gosh, I remember when he started moving like Kate, doesn't seem that long ago actually. I know you are so excited, give her a big hug from us!
Leah

Anonymous said...

Gwyneth and I watched it together. Gwyneth asked "who is that saying yeah to her?" I said "her Mommy" and then she asked "is her Mommy proud of her?"

This is precious footage Elly. She is such a little princess!

The Reeves Family said...

Thanks, Leah! Time does pass fast!!

And Vanette, Tell Gwenyth that Kate's mommy is very proud of her!!

sellers6 said...

Ethan wants to come to your house! He said, "I want to go to that house!" Abby says, "She is a purtty gul."

The Reeves Family said...

Kim, Tell that precious Ethan and Abby to come anytime as long as they bring their mama!!

Anonymous said...

I got to see my baby nugget crawl in person yesterday! she even tried to stand up again!! She was super tired after just waking up, but she showed off for us anyway!! She knew she was doing something very special!!