...well for everyone but Will! Last year Will fell in love with his teacher. He had the best year. I worried and worried about who Will's teacher would be for 2nd grade. We knew his Kindergarten teacher well and he loved her and I went to High School with Mrs. Ashley Tate so I knew her. Second grade would be different. There are so many great teachers in 2nd grade so that made it a harder decision. So on conference day, Mrs. Tate told us she was going to 2nd grade. Decision made, we would ask for her another year! It is really great how it all worked out.
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
New Year, New Teachers...
...well for everyone but Will! Last year Will fell in love with his teacher. He had the best year. I worried and worried about who Will's teacher would be for 2nd grade. We knew his Kindergarten teacher well and he loved her and I went to High School with Mrs. Ashley Tate so I knew her. Second grade would be different. There are so many great teachers in 2nd grade so that made it a harder decision. So on conference day, Mrs. Tate told us she was going to 2nd grade. Decision made, we would ask for her another year! It is really great how it all worked out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Zachary's kindergarten orientation is Aug. 15th and school starts here on the 18th. Please join is in praying that he gets the teacher that God intends for him and that he employs the good behavior skills that he has but does not always use. As you know, it is so important that the beginning school experiance is a good one, as it sets the tone for their entire school career.
Post a Comment