Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Worth Getting up for!!!

This morning I was sleeping so hard and was in the middle of a really weird dream and then all of a sudden I heard Kate talking to herself in her bed. I looked over at my monitor and this is what I saw. Of course I saw her back but you get the picture. When I walked in there she gave me the biggest smile! Just precious. Yesterday was a big day for Kate. I took her to the KD Alum night at TROY and she had 2 firsts there. She got up on all 4's and rocked back and forth (I just knew she was going to start crawling right there in the middle of pref but she didn't) and going from laying down to sitting up!! I guess when she goes through Rush she can tell them she was destined to be a KD since she met 2 milestones in their house!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww! My sweet Baby Nugget! I thought she was going to crawl for sure last night, too!