Kate was 9 months old on Saturday. I have been rather busy so that is why I am posting 2 days late! We went to see Dr. Wood today for her check up and she said that Kate was perfect but of course we already knew that!!! She weighed in at 18 lbs. and 10 oz!! She was 29" long. 50% for weight and 90% for height. We also went shopping and bought her and me some new clothes. She must like shopping because she was so good. I would never have been able to shop like I did with 1 of the boys. We had a great time together plus it was my birthday so that made it even more special!
Monday, August 18, 2008
Kate is 9 months old!!
Kate was 9 months old on Saturday. I have been rather busy so that is why I am posting 2 days late! We went to see Dr. Wood today for her check up and she said that Kate was perfect but of course we already knew that!!! She weighed in at 18 lbs. and 10 oz!! She was 29" long. 50% for weight and 90% for height. We also went shopping and bought her and me some new clothes. She must like shopping because she was so good. I would never have been able to shop like I did with 1 of the boys. We had a great time together plus it was my birthday so that made it even more special!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Baby nugget loves to play behind that TV cabinet! That is so cute to me! Sweet baby! <3
My girls always loved to shop, and I could never take my boys outside of the house! Now that I think about it, nothing much has changed!
I know me and Kate are going to have so much fun together when she gets older! just precious!! i love you Kate!! :)
Post a Comment