Saturday, August 30, 2008
Sweet Baby Love
Kate went to her first CHHS football game last night and was so good. She had an off day with everything and so she was not ready for dinner before we left to go to the game. She had only 1 nap and had just fallen asleep when we got there. I tried to keep her asleep but it just did not happen! She was so into to everything at the game and just sat in my lap most of the night. She feel asleep on our way home and we woke her up when we got home to put on her pjs and give her a bottle. I gave her a bottle with some cereal in it since she would not eat anything at the game either. I was in high hopes that the cereal bottle would do but at 3am the little princess was crying because she was hungry! I got up and gave her a bottle and she was just about asleep so I went to lay her in her bed and up on all fours she goes! I took her and laid her in the bed with me and she laid there quietly and watched the Brady Bunch but as soon as it was over and Leave it to Beaver came on, she was done. I got up ans tried to rock her again but she didn't want to go to sleep. She is the best at fighting sleep. Finally at 4:08am I put her in her bed to cry it out.I decided that if she was not asleep or lying down and quiet by 4:20 I would get her up and try again. Well, at 4:19 I looked over at the video monitor and this is what I saw.
How precious is that sweet baby love!!! I had to get my camera and take her picture. Of course after I took the picture and tried to move her she woke up again but as soon as I sat down with her she was out again and laid down with no trouble! I just love her so!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That sweet little booger! She was too pumped after that AWESOME football game! I think she is going to like sports! Little does she know, she has NO choice! LOL! Maybe if she can hurry up and cut those two top teeth, she will feel like eating.
Her brother, Ben, stayed up until 11pm and those devils got up at 8am! They played nicely until around 9:15 and came in my room and DEMANDED cinnamon rolls and bacon!
Post a Comment