This was Kate's 1st swimsuit. It was a gift from Carla Telfair and Leah Dickens right after we found out she was a girl!Thursday, July 10, 2008
Bathing Beauty
You know I love swimsuits and I occasionally look at swimsuit catalogs and wish I looked good in all of them but at 35 and 4 kids I have a way to go! So, since I can't buy for myself I buy for Kate. Plus after buying boys swimsuits for the last 7 years I think I deserve it! (Boys bathing suits are always the same!!) Plus, I really didn't buy them all and I only paid full price for 2 of them. She actually has one more but I do not think I have a picture of her in it. It was on sale too! I know I should be ashamed of myself but I am having a good time so I am going to enjoy it!
This was Kate's 1st swimsuit. It was a gift from Carla Telfair and Leah Dickens right after we found out she was a girl!
This one was given to Kate by Mrs. Misty.
This one I bought. She is too cute in it!
This one I bought before she was born. It was 50% off. Who can resist a sale?
This one I bought too. Actually I went not planning on buying but I had to try it for size and it was so cute on her she just had to have it. Plus, It was not pink and every other swimsuit is!!
This is another swimsuit I bought on sale. You can't pass up Kate Mack on sale!!
This was Kate's 1st swimsuit. It was a gift from Carla Telfair and Leah Dickens right after we found out she was a girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment