Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Big Boy Ben!
Today was Ben's 5 year check up with Dr. Wood. I made the mistake of telling him he had to get shots yesterday and he has been dreading it ever since. I told him if he did not get them he couldn't start Kindergarten. He said that was okay he didn't want to go to Kindergarten anyway!!! He had to get 4 shots and this little boy did not shed a tear!! The nurse, Christi, was awesome! I don't guess we have ever had her while getting shots with the other boys. She told Ben they were going to play a game. She told him that when she counted to 3 he was to take a deep breath and then blow, blow, blow to see if he could blow his sisters hair. He did it and didn't even say it hurt until the last one! I was so proud of him. He got the 5 year gift pack from Dr. Wood and then we went to Target. We got Indiana Jones for his kintendo (Nintendo DS) and Super Mario Brothers! That was great because it kept him occupied for the rest of our stops! Sorry no pictures though. I didn't think it would go that well so I didn't take my camera.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment