Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Drew finally has a loose tooth!!


Ever since Drew's friend Cole lost a tooth he has been asking when he was going to loose a tooth. I kept telling him I did not know when he was going to loose a tooth. Well, today that little stinker has been so good which is rare for him. He came to me and said "Mama, I think I have a loose tooth, it hurts" So I felt it to make him feel better and indeed it was loose!! You should have seen the smile on his face. He was so excited. He has been wiggling it all day today. He just came and told me it was time to come out. I told him it would be a few days and then I felt it. It won't be long. He is so ready to loose a tooth. He just got marshmallows out of the pantry to help his tooth!! He says he can't eat anything else!! GO figure! Check back in a couple of days and maybe the tooth will be gone!!

No comments: