Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Kate gets a Big Girl carseat!


Kate has just about grown out of her bucket seat infant carrier so I thought it was high time for a new one. We got it today while in Montgomery. Those infant seats are so compact that she would also get so hot to the point of sweating even with the AC blowing on her. That, she probably gets from her Papa and big brother Will. They sweat when it is 30 degrees outside! Anyway, I put her in it to try it out and she loved it. It is a Britax Marathon, the best on the market, in the Mariposa pattern. Finally, I got to get a cute pattern. They never make anything cute for boys!! Have a great day!
Kate trying to figure out what all this is!!
Just being cute in her cute colorful carseat!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Awww! My baby is growing up! she is a cutie-patootie in that big girl carseat!