
Five years ago today, July 28 at 12:05 pm baby Ben was born. Today he is 5. I can not even believe my baby boy is 5 years old and starting Kindergarten in 10 days. Ben was the best baby. When he was a baby I would put Will and Drew to bed and then I would give Ben his night time bottle. I would sit on the couch in the den to feed him and he would fall asleep. I would just sit and hold him while I watched my TV shows. The only TV show I really remember being into was Survivor. I think back then I watched 1 show every night of the week. He was so sweet and loved to cuddle with me. He is the most loving child. He was always a good baby. When he woke up in the morning he would just lie in his bed and play. He could stay in the baby bed for a while. When he wanted me to come get him he would start crying so that always let us have a little bit more sleep. Last night we celebrated early at Bibbie and Deeda's house. Will, Drew and I picked out a Power Ranger cake at Wal-mart. It really was good! He was most excited about his gift from Bibbie and Deeda - Indiana Jones and Mario Kart for the Wii! We will celebrate at least 2 more times. Today and August 2nd when we have his Birthday Party. Ben always reminds me he will always be my baby boy! We would also like to say Happy Birthday to Kristin Marron and Tracie Huner so Happy Birthday we hope it is a good one!!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Ben!!!
Such a handsome little man! I have always thought that Kate looks mostly like Will however, in her "keeping time to the music dancing video she really favors Ben's baby picture here.
Zachary would love to play with Ben and his birthday presents, He is also into Wii and Mario...his favorite (and Sonic).
Sweet little Ben-ben!! I can't believe he is 5 either! Walker and Ben have grown up TOO fast!!
I am glad he had a great day and was BOSS for once!! He never gets that honor!
Post a Comment