Wednesday, July 2, 2008

What a Year!


Today a year ago Jason and I went to the Dr. for our 20 week ultrasound. We found out our baby was a girl. I could hardly believe it. I think I was in a state of shock but we were both so thrilled. We got cheers from the boys, Lizzy, Lacey and Bibbie and tears from Mrs. Vickie! All out of joy! However, I do think Drew cried at first because he wanted another brother but he got over that real quick! It has been a wonderful year. Kate is such a blessing and I thank God for her everyday as well as her 3 older brothers! We are truly blessed. The picture posted is from our 4-D ultrasound. I don't guess I scanned her others. This was at almost 32 weeks.
Kate's Birthday
Kate 7 1/2 Months old

2 comments:

Delta Kelly said...

Hey! So glad to hear from you~ and congrats on the baby girl. Hope you are having a great holiday weekend. I am so thankful for blogs and the ability to easily keep up with people.!

The Reeves Family said...

Thanks, I love blogs too! It is the easiest way to stay in touch!