It seems just like yesterday that I was putting Kate's bed together. It has probably been about 10 months ago to be exact. Today, I had to lower her bed. Kate is just like her brothers when it comes to milestones. One day she can't do it and the next she can. I learned with Drew that if you want to sleep at night not to turn up the volume on the monitor and that is why I love me video monitor. Her room is right next to mine so I can hear her pretty good. If I think I hear her I just look at the monitor. Every morning here lately when I hear her I look at the monitor and she is trying her hardest to pull up on the bumper pads. My greatest fear is that I am sleeping so hard that I do not hear her and she is standing up in her bed and falls out. That is why today her mattress was lowered.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Time to lower the baby bed!
It seems just like yesterday that I was putting Kate's bed together. It has probably been about 10 months ago to be exact. Today, I had to lower her bed. Kate is just like her brothers when it comes to milestones. One day she can't do it and the next she can. I learned with Drew that if you want to sleep at night not to turn up the volume on the monitor and that is why I love me video monitor. Her room is right next to mine so I can hear her pretty good. If I think I hear her I just look at the monitor. Every morning here lately when I hear her I look at the monitor and she is trying her hardest to pull up on the bumper pads. My greatest fear is that I am sleeping so hard that I do not hear her and she is standing up in her bed and falls out. That is why today her mattress was lowered.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OMG!!! My BABY!! She is a BIG GIRL now! She is just so darned cute! I am so glad the frog found a great home!!
Post a Comment