Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Hole in the Wall


I bet you were thinking we had a real "hole in the Wall" but no, just the restaurant we ate lunch at today. Well, I don't really think you can call it a restaurant the food shack maybe. Anyway, Mama wanted to go there so we of course did what she wanted to. I had said I need to take a shower because I had been outside but she said no you don't it is real casual. So I was thinking it was like an oyster bar or something. Well, we drove up and Brian's Po-boy was a trailer with picnic tables under a tent! It sits next to a seafood store. It is the kind of trailer like Wings on Wheels for those of you reading this and are from Troy. I had gotten Kate's cute high chair cover out of the car but guess what no high chairs so I had to go back to the car and get her car seat. This eating place gives new meaning to looks can be deceiving!! I would never have stopped there but since I have been there, I will go back. It was the best Shrimp po-boy I have had in a while! So if you are ever in the Orange Beach, Perdido Key area stop by. It is under the bridge as you are going into Perdido Key from Pensacola. Check back later in the week and I will post again!! Elly

No comments: