Today is my mother's birthday. I am not going to tell you how old she is because to tell you the truth, I really do not know! It doesn't really matter though just being able to celebrate it is okay with me! We had a good day with her up until I had to bring the boys home because they started being so bad. We went back for dinner and spent a little more time with her. It was just another day since we are so blessed to live 1 mile from her and see her nearly everyday. Family is so very special to us. I thank God everyday that we are in town with them and that my children are able to have a close relationship with my mom and dad as well as Jason's parents and grandparents. It is so rare this day. Some of my fondest memories as a child we spent with my grandmother and I feel so lucky that my children will have the same! My mom is the best mom ever! She always has been and always will be. I Love you Mom!! Thanks for always being there for me and my children. We appreciate all you do for us!!
I of course waited to the last minute to get her gift. This morning me, Kate and the boys set out to find something for the woman that has everything or if she doesn't have it she goes and buys it for herself. She makes it very hard to buy her gifts. Our first stop was Terra Cotta. It is the perfect place to find a gift for that person you think has everything. I love it and I do not even work in the yard or even have a nice one. That is what is nice about that store. They have everything! Well as soon as we walked out the back door I saw what I wanted. I just had to find 2 more. And it was my lucky day because they had them. The boys picked out their own flower pot to go in them so they were personalized by each one! Anyway, me and the boys were really proud of our gift. I know she liked it. I hope you had a wonderful day! We love you to the moon and back!! Elly, Jason, Kate and the Boys
No comments:
Post a Comment