Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Friendly Fighting!
Today has been a Wii day. I think we have played every game we know how to play. I beat Will twice in baseball but he whipped me in golf and tennis. Drew and Ben like boxing and it is totally hilarious! I was finally able to sneak a video of them. You will notice late in the clip where Drew notices me and backs out of the video. The funniest thins is when they get knocked down and have to "shake it up"! Maybe I can get another video later. Will has a practice game tonight and he is oh so excited. He dressed himself and has been ready for an hour and he doesn't have to be there until 6:00. We are playing the 8 year old tournament team so maybe we will play good. Will said he didn't care if they won or lost just as long as they played their best! I hope he remembers that if we lose! Enjoy the video.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is hilarious! Boxing is quite funny to watch! Good exercise, too!
Hey! Thanks for letting me know. I did put in my address and although there weren't any directly on my street, there were some around. I even did my parents and tons popped up on Pocosion Road, which I can see being true. But surely it is a hoax if it said there were some on your street. Crazy!
Post a Comment