Tuesday, July 1, 2008

We Survived VBS!!

We had a great week at VBS. I think it was the largest one we have had in a while. Like I said Misty and I had the 3 & 4 year olds and there is a reason God gave us our cildren at different ages and not all at the same time!! I am posting pictures from our last day.
Cole, Miles, Will, Ben and Walker during Music time.

Will and Bess

Drew and Mary Samson

The 2 Bentons












After a long week we went to the Curtis house for an afternoon of swimming. Misty and I were a little out numbered. And 6 boys in 1 pool is WILD!! They had a blast!!

From youngest to oldest - Miles(4), Ben(4), Cole(6), Drew(6), Will(7), Cade(9)

And the Youngest - Kate (7months) and Hayes (6months)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics. 8 kids - Wow!
Misty