Kate had so much hair when she was born and day by day it came out. Her hair finally started growing back and I believe she is going to blonde like her big brother Ben. Mom and I found the most adorable store in Gulf Shores called Mudpuddles. It is in the shopping center with Target. But anyway, they had the very tiny bows. I had to get a couple. We tried them on her that day and she really didn't have enough hair but tonight when I got her up from eating I wiped her head because she had gotten food in it. It was sticking up so I thought I would try and see it I could get a bow in it. Since it was sticking up I thought I could do a Pebbles style just playing around but she would not be still enough. So, I finally just laid her down and put it in. I know some of you are looking at her thinking she looks ridiculous but I thought she looked very cute! She never even knew it was there!! I am hoping this means she will like them because once again I love hair bows in little girls hair! On another note, Will's baseball tournament got canceled. It is a long story but we are hoping we will get to play in one in Dothan the last weekend in July. Our great coach Frank Scarbough is going to try and get 2 practice games together for us to play since our boys have worked so hard. Will was devastated when I told him. Anyway, if he doesn't get to play the practices have been great! Frank and the other coaches have been such good role models for these boys. They are positive, encouraging level headed men. On Wednesday nights Frank would do a 10 minute or so devotion. If Will gets nothing out of this experience I hope he always remembers what Frank taught them during devotion time. It means so much as a parent for him to take 10 minutes with these children and teach them about God when he could have just been done with practice and gone home. We need more coaches like this! Thanks Frank, Chris, Wally, Steve and Jeff.
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Finally enough hair for a hairbow!
Kate had so much hair when she was born and day by day it came out. Her hair finally started growing back and I believe she is going to blonde like her big brother Ben. Mom and I found the most adorable store in Gulf Shores called Mudpuddles. It is in the shopping center with Target. But anyway, they had the very tiny bows. I had to get a couple. We tried them on her that day and she really didn't have enough hair but tonight when I got her up from eating I wiped her head because she had gotten food in it. It was sticking up so I thought I would try and see it I could get a bow in it. Since it was sticking up I thought I could do a Pebbles style just playing around but she would not be still enough. So, I finally just laid her down and put it in. I know some of you are looking at her thinking she looks ridiculous but I thought she looked very cute! She never even knew it was there!! I am hoping this means she will like them because once again I love hair bows in little girls hair! On another note, Will's baseball tournament got canceled. It is a long story but we are hoping we will get to play in one in Dothan the last weekend in July. Our great coach Frank Scarbough is going to try and get 2 practice games together for us to play since our boys have worked so hard. Will was devastated when I told him. Anyway, if he doesn't get to play the practices have been great! Frank and the other coaches have been such good role models for these boys. They are positive, encouraging level headed men. On Wednesday nights Frank would do a 10 minute or so devotion. If Will gets nothing out of this experience I hope he always remembers what Frank taught them during devotion time. It means so much as a parent for him to take 10 minutes with these children and teach them about God when he could have just been done with practice and gone home. We need more coaches like this! Thanks Frank, Chris, Wally, Steve and Jeff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love her haribow. Lola has the same problem. She was born with hair and lost all of it. She now has some that grew back. Thank goodness. I think Kate is cute in a bow. I want some of those bathing suits too. Kate is already a fashion plate. :)
How funny! I told tyler just the other day "oh no, what if she is bald and i cant do hairbows." Unfortunately, most blondes are bald so oh well. Her hairbow is precious! For those who know me i have a strict hairbow policy. Hairbow is a must at all time!!!!!
Thanks Kristy and Jessica!
Jessica, We will save these bows for your ballheaded baby too!! I know one day Kate is going to have so much hair I won't know how to fix!! That will be a new experience for me!!
Post a Comment